Sunday 11 November 2012

Up to date again!

Well almost! I know there a few things I've missed but I have to track them down and photograph them. I went to The craft show in Birmingham on Thursday and got some new things to play with! What an exhausting but fun time I had, with my friends Gwen, Ruth and Edna. Thanks girls, I had a great day!! We also got to meet some folks we were more used to seeing on tv, so forgive me if i do some name dropping, lol. Id like to say hi to Leann and Sara from Crafters Companion. It was a pleasure to meet you both and thanks for taking time out of your busy day to chat with us! The E-bosser is top of my wish list for Christmas!!! Well I don't suppose it will be long before you see some new posts when I've had a chance to play! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment