Tuesday 22 January 2013

V is for vow


Ok, now this is a first for me. I am going to try to enter a challenge. Why "try" you ask? Well because I have no idea how to go about linking this post to the actual challenge but its time I tried, lol

The challenge is taking place over at the craft barn and is called the alpha challenge. You can read more about it there or,if I work things out,I will post a link.... Now don't hold your breath...



The first letter is 'V' and I chose the word vow. Now if you know me you will be aware that I am NOT a scrapbooker, but for some reason I managed this! I expect it's because it measures 9.5 x13 cm so it's about card size, and not so scary! 

I know I have been missing for a while but it's been quite a fraught time since the beginning of December. Will be back soon and explain as far as possible. 




1 comment:

  1. Great idea to incorporate a picture. You did great :-)
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete