Saturday 12 May 2012

For the graduate

For our second card we made this graduation card. I suppose because I have a daughter graduating in June I thought it was about time I tackled a card for this occassion. The Design paper was really good as on one side it was flowery and the other had a grid pattern making it suitable for either boys or girls. To keep this feel throughout the card we used fairly neutral colours.
The biggest problem we had was convincing some of the ladies to tear up the book pages. It was funny though when one of them found quite a "racy" passage. I was accused of being a bad influence!! ME!! after all I never said to read it!! Lol. Anyhow the pages were torn up and inappropriate pieces discarded, so we had lovely cards at the end of it all. (and sore sides from laughing! :)

1 comment:

  1. loved making this card, clever use of distress inks and material

    ReplyDelete