Friday 18 May 2012

Men's shirts.

With the paper in landscape position fold in half. Open it out and fold the sides to the middle. Oh!! Oops, I've gone over this pattern so much it's kind of taken root in my brain at the minute. We made these little shirts for the second card this week and as the ladies hadn't done them before we had a practise run first. What fun!! They all turned out really nicely and if you would like to make them if you look on you tube for origami folded shirts there are lots of tutorials, even one incorporating a tie too!!. I thought that was probably a bit over ambitious for us tho!! I'm off on holiday for a couple of weeks so there may not be much going on with my blog. See you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this technique. Shirts are different sizes but same pattern. Loved doing this card and loved the colours.

    ReplyDelete