Saturday 10 March 2012

Diamond pocket fold


Hi everyone and apologies for being missing until so late this week. I'm preparing for a trip to Cardiff and have been really busy.
 Well I had 3 classes this week and it was nose to the grindstone for all I can tell you. I worked hard doing the prep and everyone else did too completing them. Tuesday morning class made this card. I found the instructions on you tube and what is essentially a piece if 12"x12" paper becomes quite impressive. It ends up measuring about 4.5"x 4.75". The paper is from k&co and is called que sera sera floral collage. The stamps are the do crafts V&A potpourri set again. They are stamped with Paris dusk memento ink. if you want to find instructions please go to the site I found them on, www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com or look up origami diamond fold card on you tube

No comments:

Post a Comment