Saturday 3 March 2012

Flower power

I know I was supposed to put photos on yesterday but a friend reminded me that she was heading to Norma T's class today and I didn't want to spoil the surprise for her. I've been busy in the craft room but have decided I'm going to use some of the ideas in class so will hold off posting them till they're taught!

Meanwhile this is a card made with the doily and flower. The background paper is a Kate Knight design which came as a gift in a mag. I used the cut-offs to decorate the front of the envelope. The butterfly is punched out of the card I dragged through the cosmic shimmers while they were still wet on the protective sheet. Waste not want not!!


These magnificent fuschias are all thanks to the brilliantly talented Norma. I had a great time at her class last week and still can't believe how amazing these turned out. Margaret C I know you will love making them with Norma too!! These are so 3d that they need to be posted in a box but I honestly think they are well worth the wee bit extra expense. I think my mum is going to get this card on 18th for Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fuschias Joy - really well made, they're gorgeous
    If you want to know how to add a link to challenges there are instructions down the right hand side of this challenge blog - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
    if you get stuck email me!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fabulous cards Joy, I love the flowers, she will love this for Mothers Day as its perfect for it...thanks for your congratulations it meant so much to me
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete