Sunday 12 August 2012

Cardigans!

Yippee!! This is the last one and I'm up to date!!


Once again thanks go to Ruth Hamilton on apassionforcards.blogspot.com. I love her CARDigans!! Once more we used some off cuts form last weeks envelope and tag mini. I guess we might be using them up for a wee while but that's how it goes. I used a Martha Stewart punch for my frills and a paper crimped. The buttons are card candi and the main body of the card is embossed with the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Some white faux stitching around the collar completes this fun card(igan). :)

Ps.. PLeeease can I get off the naughty step now. I will be good from now on, honest!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love it! What a great idea. Thanks for becoming one of my bloggy buddies. I'm one of yours now.
    Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wee cardigan. I had a great time at the class today and have managed to make another star.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete