Friday 23 August 2013

Flip down card

Well, are you ready? You can get the Snowman/Father Christmas CD combo today,at 12 noon, on create and craft!!! For my card this time I used the Father Christmas disc and created a flip down card. The little stack is held closed with magnets. It's something a bit different and it's fun to make interactive cards!!
I just recently (last week) got a new printer so I'm able to print directly onto my Centura pearl card! Fabulous! It was so frustrating when the old printer stopped picking up heavy card and towards the end it would only print on paper! It's just great now to watch the card slip through without a hitch! . Anyhow, after all that, my images and background are printed on ... Wait for it... Centura pearl card!!! Not only does it look amazing but it adds to the sturdiness of the finished project!  
Lets hope Father Christmas is catching up on his sleep and dreaming of all the lovely craft supplies he's going to pop in our stockings this Christmas! :) here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment