Wednesday 4 September 2013

Petra's mirror.

Ooh, I have been playing again! Now this is not my usual style at all, and I normally leave any working with flowers to my daughter, but I felt I had to have a go with this design, I used the Petra's mirror die from Marianne to create the focal point on the chest of drawers. I used Marianne romantic journey papers, tinted with distress ink for the drawer fronts. I think it makes them look like old marble? 
The handles are another Marianne die and then I added lace, trim, pearl 'buttons' and the roses, again tinted with ink, to complete my card. This is a biggie! It's almost A4. I've always admired other folks creations in this vintage style but never really tried it. I'm fairly happy with my first attempt! Let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment