Thursday 19 January 2012

Elegant cards

These two cards I made as samples for Cleo Crafts.
The cross and passion flower one is done using the new "Moments of Faith" stamps. I embossed the top part with a folder called Venus. The purple edge was cut using the circuit machine and Elegant Edges cartridge. Some card candi and lace finish it off.
The sympathy card uses a Stampendous stamp on a mat cut from "elegant edges". The background paper is from Echo Park and the border is done using Tim Holtz Alterations-Iron Gate on nightfall Core-donations which has been embossed and sanded lightly. I cut off one of the spikes to be able to wrap the ribbon behind. The whole thing was mounted on a card which I embossed with a folder I've forgotten the name of but call my "wallpaper" folder, overlapping it to get the whole area done. A few black pearls finish this one off.

1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful cards. I might bump into you some day down at Cleo's!
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete