Monday 23 January 2012

Lovely lilies


First an observation! You know you have a problem when you " just have to buy" a goody bag which costs £15 because you NEED the gorgeous embossing folder it contains!!! Thank-you Heather for putting temptation in my way!! Lol.

Today I decided to play some more with the moments in faith stamp set. Looking at it at first I found it hard to think of ways to use it that weren't going to look like sympathy cards. Then I had a brainwave and thought pink!! I was at least able to use some of the lovely papers which were also in the goody bag. Well I think it worked out quite nicely! I got to play with my elegant edges cartridge again too. I am really loving it and can see so many uses for it there're just moot enough hours in the day!

1 comment:

  1. Lol!!! Glad to be of service Joy, I'm here to help with your addiction!!!
    Love the cards xxx

    ReplyDelete