Friday 20 January 2012

Cards from a previous class

Cards from my 2nd class.

Rose pocket fold

I cut a 12X12 double sided paper to 11" so it would fit in the envelope. (have made that mistake before!!) the Crafty Edger ribbon border punch worked really nicely and the rose, made from a scalloped circle, just fills up the wee space at the corner. The only problem is that despite my efforts it still won't fit in the blinken envelope as the flower sits up too high! Aww well, better luck next time!

Let it snow

I made use of my collection of Cuttlebug folders for the 2nd card.(I didn't get the title 'cuttlebug queen' from my friends in Paper Mill shop days for nothing!!!!) the background was embossed using snow dots and the a larger tree using budding vine. The tree shapes were cut with a nellies die. Torn pearlised paper makes snow and "Let it snow" embossed and mounted on a scrap piece of silver sparkly card completes this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment