Monday 27 February 2012

Little teaser 1


Ok, here it is!! Now, I have been looking at lots of blogs and magazines and have been coveting the lovely doily dies other folk have been using. I've even looked some up and made wish lists ready for pay day. Well remember I mentioned tidying my craft room? I started to label all the CD cases I store my dies in and was running over the ideas from the class I attended on Friday in my head. There we used a Christmas die for something completely different. Well the old brain got to ticking and as I was labelling one particular lot of dies the penny dropped! Now what do you think of my gorgeous doilies? And I haven't spent any more money. Can you guess what I used. There is a wee clue here. I am gonna keep it as a wee teaser for a couple of days!! I know, cruel aren't I? I promise I will tell you later in the week. :) :)

1 comment: