Monday 27 February 2012

What a hoot


Well apologies for the lateness of this post. I do have kind of an excuse. I stayed with mum Tuesday to Friday and went to a class myself. Spent some time on Saturday preparing for this weeks class. Anyway I got to tidying my craft room and in the process had one of those " light bulb" moment and ooh I AM SO EXCITED!!! I mean really really excited! I will share but .. Not just yet ! Lol ;)

Anyhoo, back to the cards. This week we played with this little critter from Woodware. She is stamped 3 times and layered up. The tulips are made from the wings. I encouraged everyone to go with their own colour choices and we had some really lovely results ranging from blues, to shades of brown. They are coloured with pro-markers and the background is stamped with rosebud Memento. Some of the ladies wanted instructions for making the diamond top folded card. I will post these later when I work out best how to explain it!

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Joy - what a great idea to use the wings for tulips! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete