Monday 27 February 2012

Hot Diggety Dog



Card no2 from last weeks class. This card was put together very quickly as there was just a bit of layering and some stamping and colouring. This was good because all the colouring and layering from the owl card took ages. I can honestly say that the class was the quietest I've seen them yet. Note to self, plenty of colouring in and cutting out in future!! Lol. The base shape is a circle cut on the Grand Calibur and folded in half. This means the card will rock. A scalloped circle adds interest and the Papermania flowers are the finishing touch.

Oh did I tell you I was super excited about something? Did I, did I? Ooh I can't wait to show you! I can just hear my eldest child saying 'mum, you freak!' but really, you won't believe it. Will show soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment