Monday 27 February 2012

Teaser part 2


Some more of my "new" doilys! Btw, Norma T, if you are reading this, you're gonna LOVE it too and I bet you have these dies!!

I made the flower, after watching a tutorial on you tube, and from some tissue type paper that was in a scruffy old book I picked up in a charity shop. The pages were rather lovely, handmade with flower petals in and this stuff between each page (white tho) but the fabric cover was patchy and faded. It only cost £1 and I have about 16 just bigger than A3 pages of each type. I can definately use them somehow, the tissue in flowers for sure.

Ok I'll be back on Wednesday or Thursday for the big REVEAL on the doily story! Hope you all love it as much as I do! Ttfn.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog Joy, I love to hear from other NI crafters...your doilies are stunning, so delicate and pretty and I love the flower...brilliant book recycling
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mina, thank YOU for all your inspiration and being kind enough to follow my blog. I still get so excited when people join and leave comments. It seems like only 10 mins ago that I was watching one of your demos at crafters and co. I never thought I would have my own blog some day. Still have a long way to go to be half as good as so many of the blogs I visit but it's a start.

      Delete