Friday 13 April 2012

A bag inside a bag

First off on this post I have to say a BIG thank you to my lovely friend Sarah who kindly allowed me to use her gift bag tutorial idea with my Tuesday night class. You can find it on sarahslittlesnippetts.blogspot.com. Now I have to tell you that one of my lovely ladies told me she would have trouble sleeping that night as she was so excited :) how good is that!!


The little bag we used for the gift inside was adapted from one seen on jantink.com. Well I think I put the ladies through their paces and maybe was a bit over optimistic about how quickly we'd get things done because it was close to 10pm before we got away home!! ( we're supposed to finish at 9). Sorry folks. On the plus side everyone was pleased with their bags and I was buzzing with excitement too and already thinking about what to do next month.


P.S. It's a pity I stamped the border the wrong way up on my pull out tag!!

1 comment:

  1. Smashing idea to make to give gift and card to someone special. The lovely card I am using to put some special photos in for my best friend. Thanks Joy

    ReplyDelete