Saturday 18 May 2013

First pages, birdhouse mini book

It's time to let you have a sneak peek inside the pages of my mini album. Because it fits on the back of the birdhouse I had to keep embellishment to a minimum and even then, with all the layers of tape, it's a very neat fit! This shows the inside of the front cover and the first page. Both have little lack punched pockets where tags and photos can be added.
On the second and third pages I've used a border and some button embellishment. The border is only attached down behind part of the flower again so bits and pieces can be slotted in. The buttons have some linen thread tied through them and are completely adhered.the orange fin is part of the system I used to attach my pages and you will see them throughout the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment