Saturday 4 May 2013

Acetate and flowers

Well I think this is going to be the last of my acetate productions for a wee while. I've been having fun with the card companions from some of the CDs and I need to let you see those too, and I'm sure there's plenty of other things too. Come to think of it, I've been teaching my classes in Randalstown and I dont believe I've shared any of those cards either. Hmm it's gonna be busy on here for a wee while. That's a good thing, right? Anyway hope you like this one. I cut the lacy circle with a nestie then used a smaller plain circle to take the centre out. The solid lacy circle on the inside was supposed to hide the adhesive but I used too much and it spread out too much. You can see it a bit. The flowers are raised on different levels so they tuck underneath each other. It just needed the butterfly to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment