Thursday 9 May 2013

Laced, football birthday card

I think this is one of my favourite cards this launch! Don't ask me how it happened because I don't rightly know! I was looking at the card front when a wee light bulb lit up in my head and I thought " Ooh! I could punch holes out down that side and lace it up like a football boot". So away I went. Then I tried to lace it. Hmmm why did it look wrong? Something wasn't working. I even went off to look up different ways of lacing boots.... Then it clicked! I'd forgotten about the tongue! Soo I sliced a piece out of the card and put the blue behind making sure I left enough wiggle room to actually get the twine in there to lace it up.

I'm very pleased with how it's turned out. I really do surprise myself sometimes! The football charm is a cute addition to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment