Thursday 20 June 2013

Centre step card

Yesterday was a busy day for me as I was at the Arches Centre, Randalstown, again, this time to hold a drop in make-and-take day. There were lots of lovely cards created and I met some very enthusiastic new cardmakers. 
I've shared almost all my Brambly Hedge samples with you now, but this is one I made using the Hunkydory kits. I scored the card and made it into a centre step. I've not made many of these so I made a little mistake and scored all the way across my centre fold line. When I folded the steps I realised I had a crease where it shouldn't be but I disguised it with the lace and ribbon. 
For continuity I added the same ribbon to the bottom edge of the centre step then added my toppers. Since the little mice are picking blackberries I added some frosted ones that came from some flowers to fill up theat side.

No comments:

Post a Comment