Sometimes when I'm using my crafting things I have some pretty hair brained ideas. I don't know if this could be classed as one of them but I decided to try cutting some felt with my Marianne dies. After all it says they will work and it did! I had this idea to try altering a hairband and this is how it turned out. I used hot glue to adhere the pieces to the bare band, building up the layers and used only flowers and leaves to start.
It looked not too bad but when I tried the extra yellow layer behind it just made all the difference. Tiny buttons and the little wooden ladybird finished it off.