Friday 13 September 2013

More mice!

I've two different style cards for you this morning. The first one is very simply put together, using toppers from the everyday CD. I've created a dual aspect card and just layered up the image on patterned paper and core'dinations card.  I punched two tiny holes, one either side of the stalks of the flowers, and tied a piece of twine through them. The base layer has a piece of core'dinations which I've embossed with the floral vine folder.The only other addition was the little wooden ladybirds. 
For the second example I created an easel card but this time I used the hunkydory kit. I cut the layers with spellbinders nestabilities, labels 29. For the base I cut a square of Centura pearl card and embossed it with my Chantilly frame folder. A small flower creates the stopper.
I'm really having fun with these images. Come back soon, there're bound to be more! 

1 comment: