I've two different style cards for you this morning. The first one is very simply put together, using toppers from the everyday CD. I've created a dual aspect card and just layered up the image on patterned paper and core'dinations card. I punched two tiny holes, one either side of the stalks of the flowers, and tied a piece of twine through them. The base layer has a piece of core'dinations which I've embossed with the floral vine folder.The only other addition was the little wooden ladybirds.
For the second example I created an easel card but this time I used the hunkydory kit. I cut the layers with spellbinders nestabilities, labels 29. For the base I cut a square of Centura pearl card and embossed it with my Chantilly frame folder. A small flower creates the stopper.
I'm really having fun with these images. Come back soon, there're bound to be more!